FROM SOCIAL TO HUMAN MEDIA
Social Media is changing. In times of AI, digitalisation and disrupting political trends the urge for better social media strategies to connect with humans, create digital communities and going beyond the product is higher than ever. Join the 12th Social Media Conference Conference and:
- Enhance your social media strategies to connect with humans to a degree never experienced before
- Learn how to connect with the people behind a business, brand, online profile, or business card
- Venture beyond traditional networking and connect with 100+ colleagues
- Participate in the H2H Sessions and benefit from working in highly interactive small groups
Join us in putting the human being back into being social, and shape the future of social media
Join the 12th Social Media Conference.
19 speakers | Workshops, Keynotes and Best Cases | H2H Sessions | Connect with peers and experts | 2 Additional Seminars
- Employee Advocacy
- Content Marketing
- Strengthening your Digital Community
- Video and Podcast for Social Media
- Data-driven Strategies
Judith Christina Pierau
- Bringing back the human into Social Media
- Knowing and engaging your audience
- Social Conversation
- Performance measuring tools
- B2B and B2C strategies
- Building a Digital Community
- Increasing revenue through Social Media
Communication and PR professionals working with social media on all levels
The 12th Social Media Conference will be a journey towards stepping-up your social media strategies to stay relevant in the years to come.
- Network with over 100 decision-makers of the Social Media and Communications community
- Discover how to find purpose in your Social Media Strategies
- Get inspiring insights on the latest developments in the Social Media, and into what the future awaits
- Interact with leading experts in the field
I expanded my horizon on the use, possibilities and risks of social media applied in B2B. Indeed, I got a very valuable outcome!
Fantastic! I'm grateful, loved it, heard so many useful new things and the cases that were brought to the conference were interesting, fun! WOW!
I have much enjoyed the Social Media conference 2014: high quality in presentations and workshops, originality of selected topics, a great mix of truly international attendees. The ideal recipe for learning and networking.
This conference was far more useful than I had expected. The content of the presentations was always digestible and useful for me in one way or another. I would definitely come again and I would definitely recommend it to colleagues and peers.