In 2015 there are more means and channels to manage strategic social media than ever before. Finding the right one for your communication is essential for being innovative and successful at the same time. Learn in Best Cases, workshops and other interactive formats:
- Integrating stakeholders and creating proper content
- Using the right channels and improving internal processes
- Measuring performance as well as identifying future trends
Join over 100 mid- to senior-level communicators and learn about their idea of strategic social media management.
about the Conference
In Best Cases, Workshops and other interactive formats answers to the following leading questions are provided:
1. How to successfully integrate stakeholders?
2. How to create proper content?
3. How to find the right channels?
4. How to integrate social media into Daily PR processes?
5. How to measure and boost your performance?
6. How to identify future trends?
The Conference is targeting communication and public relation professionals that are working on a high-level and forward-looking social media strategy.
Together with experts from Adobe, Samsung, Getty Images, Daimler and more you are going to
- deepen your knowledge
- be inspired by successful cases and
- network with your colleagues.
Fantastic! I'm grateful, loved it, heard so many useful new things and the cases that were brought to the conference were interesting, fun! WOW!
I expanded my horizon on the use, possibilities and risks of social media applied in B2B. Indeed, I got a very valuable outcome!
This conference was far more useful than I had expected. The content of the presentations was always digestible and useful for me in one way or another. I would definitely come again and I would definitely recommend it to colleagues and peers.
I have much enjoyed the Social Media conference 2014: high quality in presentations and workshops, originality of selected topics, a great mix of truly international attendees. The ideal recipe for learning and networking.